[News] SCO Almost a One-digit (Penny) Stock, Delisting Pending, Executives Exodus Seen

  • Subject: [News] SCO Almost a One-digit (Penny) Stock, Delisting Pending, Executives Exodus Seen
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:38:00 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Say goodnight to SCO. It won't be long before the last man to leave turns off
the lights.

Form 8-K for SCO GROUP INC

,----[ Quote ]
| Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or
| Standard
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070928/scox8-k.html

SCO gets reprieve from Nasdaq

,----[ Quote ]
| On Friday, SCO's stock SCOX continued to be traded on Nasdaq, and by midday
| Friday, it was up nearly 4 percent, trading at $0.17.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070928/tc_infoworld/92203

SCO Group names interim CFO
                ^^^^^^^
,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUKWNAS516520070928?rpc=44

>From Forward Foods LLC to forward FUD RIP.

Related:

SCO Sells Text Ads On Website After Filing For Chapter 11

,----[ Quote ]
| Why are there links for Search Engine Optimisation (or SEO) and website
| design on the footer of www.sco.com?  SCO is a business built on selling
| hardware and software, not SEO or web design.
`----

http://www.fsckin.com/2007/09/26/sco-sells-text-ads-on-their-website-after-filing-for-chapter-11/

SCO Tried to Gag Groklaw in 2004

,----[ Quote ]
| So SCO tried to gag Groklaw beginning in 2004. It moved on to
| false insinuations to journalists, ugly innuendo during a conference
| about me and Groklaw, having friendly journalists with PIs try to
| dig up dirt on me, a massive astroturfing campaign all over the
| internet, and then finally to intimidation with their recent motion.
| Well, I'm gagging, all right, but not in a good way, and certainly
| not in the way SCO hoped.
|
| I will respond like this, seriously for a moment. This is America.
| I am an American citizen. I was born here, born to certain rights
| as my birthright. I'm allowed to cover this litigation without
| being harassed and intimidated or threatened or gagged. I'm
| allowed to present facts that disprove SCO's public allegations.
| I am allowed to write what I believe is the truth, and I'm
| to present research about the allegations.

The Goldfarb Declaration - Updated: MS Statement

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html