Re: Microsoft caught red handed astroturfing (again)

____/ High Plains Thumper on Saturday 29 September 2007 11:45 : \____

http://web.archive.org/web/20070211151916/http://www.cio.com/archive/040106/opensource.html?page=1

> Yes, unfortunately dirty politics seems to be more important than fair and
> reasonable.  It is not the first time something like this has happened.

Nobody will forget what happened in Massachusetts, the home of Free software.
We have it all very well recorded. Microsoft corruption at its best.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | HTML is for page layout, not for textual messages
Tasks: 129 total,   1 running, 128 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie