[News] OpenSUSE 10.3 Approaches Release; Tour of the New Linux Mint Published

  • Subject: [News] OpenSUSE 10.3 Approaches Release; Tour of the New Linux Mint Published
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:52:13 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
openSUSE 10.3 almost ready

,----[ Quote ]
| We’ve been hard at work on openSUSE 10.3, to be released in a couple of
| weeks. RC1 marked the “transition point” for me. I’ve moved my main machines
| over to 10.3 RC1 from 10.2. It’s very nice to be running the latest GNOME
| again.
`----

http://abock.org/2007/09/24/opensuse-103-almost-ready/

Linux Mint 3.1 Tour

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=853&slide=3

Related:

Sneak Peeks at openSUSE 10.3: SUSE-Polished GNOME 2.20

,----[ Quote ]
| Among other things, openSUSE 10.3 is set to contain, and be among the very
| first to have, the new GNOME 2.20.
`----

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=264

OpenSUSE...What a Beautiful Thing!