Re: [News] Sharp Rise for Mozilla Firefox Usage in Europe

Sir Michael Clayton <clayton@xxxxxxxx> espoused:

> "Mark Kent" <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> ____/ BearItAll on Thursday 13 September 2007 13:12 : \____

>>> FF has nice plugins for this. They act as enhancement that you can't live
>>> without once you get used to them (and take for granted).
>>>

>> Firefox is truly excellent.  It's highly mature, reliable and
>> predictable, and the extensions design was a moment of genius in the
>> design process.  The sort of moment of genius which would never occur to
>> a proprietary vendor, as they "lose control".
>

> Microsoft introduced browser extensions (plug-ins) in IE5.

Plugins were in Netscape well before that, of course, Gary.

We're talking about browser extension, though, which IE has never had.

***

Anyway, as you're trolling and posting off-topic, here is a warning:

Read the charter and faq of this group, and follow the guidelines.
Abusing on-topic posters is liable to get your ISP account terminated,
as is posting off-topic or anti-charter material.

You have been warned, here and now.

A link to the faq is shown in the .sig