[News] Creative Spreads Wings for Linux, X-Fi Fatal1ty Driver Available in Beta!

  • Subject: [News] Creative Spreads Wings for Linux, X-Fi Fatal1ty Driver Available in Beta!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:01:40 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
You have selected X-Fi Fatal1ty and Linux.

http://uk.europe.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?MainCategory=209&Product=14000&dlcentric=10134&Product_Name=X%2DFi+Fatal1ty&filetype=11&OSName=Linux

X-Fi Driver Only Supports 64-bit Linux [for Now]

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NjA2OQ

Related:

Re: X-FI Linux Driver?

,----[ Quote ]
| Hi guys,
|
| Just a quick update on this, I can confirm the driver will be going online
| very soon, I couldn't give you an exact day at this point but it should be
| out by the end of the month, on our Download page.
`----

http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=soundblaster&message.id=31220&view=by_date_ascending&page=85

[Openal-devel] Creative Labs and OpenAL

,----[ Quote ]
| According to a schedule I saw it appears that a basic public beta Linux
| driver (64bit only) may be available in Sept / Oct time-frame.
`----

http://opensource.creative.com/pipermail/openal-devel/2007-August/004945.html

[X-Fi Drivers to Linux]

,----[ Quote ]