Re: How to fake PageRank and how to find websites with faked PR

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:11:42 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ The Gobbling Goblin on Sunday 23 September 2007 14:35 : \____
>
>> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:10:55 -0700, bobyo_hacker@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>>Although most professional search engine optimizers agree that the
>>>green PageRank display has little to do with the actual performance of
>>>a website in Google and other search engines, many webmasters still
>>>focus on websites with a high PageRank when it comes to link building
>>>and website promotion.
>>
>> They do ?
>> And where is you proof of that ?
>>
>>>Find out more @<a href="http://www.template-
>>>tuners.com">Seo marketing tips</a>
>>
>> Ah, another site with scraped content.
>>
>http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Even+if+you+have+high+search+engine+rankings
>+people+still+might+not+buy+from+you.%22&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLD_en___GB237&filter=0
>>
>> Spamming usenet or scraping other sites is not the way to do things.
>> Instead, you could spend better time either;
>> validating your code
>>
>http://htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.template-tuners.com&warnings=yes
>> or making ORIGINAL, worthwhile content.
>
>It must be a nightmare approaching the Internet for indexing nowadays, unless
>you have extensive blacklists. Weren't like half of the active domain just
>spam vacuums? I can't recall the exact figure, but it's shocking,

I wonder if they look at these things Geographically.
If so, i'm surprised that India hasn't been banned all together.

plh
paul
--
http://www.houstoncrafts.com/handmade/beaded-earrings.html