Re: Ubuntu Autopreviewing .MP3's

High Plains Thumper <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper writes:

>>> Hadron's blog:
>>>
>>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/hadron-quark-troll.html

> Ooh, I feel scared, ooh, I better hide.  Ooh, the bogey man is after
> me.  Someone beat you to the punch.

You're not supposed to feel scared. I am just pointing out that baseless
accusations of something nasty like racism is beyond the point of good
taste. I am certainly not racist and I am surprised you would sink to
such depths.

> Very simply, you are a bully.  You are a lying, faceless,
> cowardly, depraved twit.  The only reason why you can spout your
> gobshite is you can hide behind your keyboard.  If it were in public,
> someone would have pounded you to a pulp.

And yet it is you maintaining anonymous websites, and calling people
racists. It is you that has been caught nymshifting. I dont really care
who you really are.

Tell me, what lies? That you thought Java was a markup language? That
you think ODF is better because it has less pages? Bwahahaha.

But good to see you reverting to form and now threatening and condoning
physical violence. It is very Roy'esque.

>> Tell me, do your bray like a horse when you update that ridiculously
>> juvenile "troll" blog? Do you have any idea how lame you appear by
>> referring to it?
>>
>> Grow up and argue your corner. Don't run away calling names like a
>> spoilt schoolgirl.
>
> Killfile time:
>
> Wheeeee
>        eee
>           ee
>            ee
>       * < plink! > *
>
> Geez, what a lightweight.

And yet it is you who doesn't answer the questions, you who reverts to
threats and YOU who reverts to the killfile.

Oh dear. You do look silly.

--
Un cinico e' una persona che cerca un uomo onesto, con una lanterna
rubata.