Re: So soon, and Microsoft already has a post-Vista strategy!

____/ Ramon F Herrera on Sunday 23 September 2007 07:16 : \____

> The XP alternative for Vista PCs
>
> While Microsoft is still pushing Vista hard, the company is quietly
> allowing PC makers to offer a "downgrade" option to buyers that get
> machines with the new operating system but want to switch to Windows
> XP.
>
> Demand for XP has remained. In April, Dell brought XP back as an
> option even on consumer PCs.
>
> http://www.news.com/The-XP-alternative-for-Vista-PCs/2100-1016_3-6209481.html
>
> ...talk about New Technology!
>
> -Ramon

We can party with XP again...

...as though I'm back to being a teenager when XP was released.

And they say Microsoft drives INNOVA¬1.

Roy S. Schestowitz  ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HVirus Detected!!!!!11
 07:20:01 up 13 days,  5:26,  5 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.86, 1.03