Linux, Homosexuality, Castration and Roy Schestowitz?

  • Subject: Linux, Homosexuality, Castration and Roy Schestowitz?
  • From: sully1999@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:08:58 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz?
A freak?
A geek?
A weirdo?

So what is he?

Our classroom is howling reading the garbage posted by mr. noballs...
This is hysterical.

We see all kinds of hits for Linux, felching, homosexuality,
felching,pedophilia, gay, oddness and other deviant lifestyles.
So why does Linux seem to attract this kind of freak person?

Castrated for Linux?
Is this Roy Schestowitz some kind of freak?
He seems to be accepted by the Linux community, ball-less or not,
which to me says they are all freaks like he is.
Who in their right or wrong mind would castrate themselves for Linux?

How about felching and Linux?

What is it about Linux that seems to attract the gay, sicko persona?
Maybe surfing for 4 year old little boys and girls via squid?

Whatever the reasons Linux is just to weird for me.

Here are some search links for you to decide for yourself.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&;
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&;
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&;

Why the hell would a person named Roy Schestowitz cut off his balls
for Linux?

Seems a bit extreme, but then again the entire Linux community seems
really weird to us.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bhomosexual&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bgay&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Blunatic&btnG=Google+Search