Re: Linux Advocacy is completely Dead......

In article <pan.2007.09.22.22.24.34.291096@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> He'd be better off not spouting fantastic nonsense as if it were true.
> >
> > *sigh*
>
> Read what he writes, and get your head out of your arse, Roy. He spouts
> fantasies most of the time. Just because he's a Linux advocate doesn't
> mean he can get away with spouting crap.

But for Roy, a little thing like a conspiracy among pretty much everyone
connected with the development of Java, the web, Linux, GNU, and the
other things Rex is responsible for, to write Rex out of all published
accounts of those things, would be par for the course.  I'm sure at some
point, he'll even manage to tie that to the Microsoft conspiracy that
has let Microsoft take over several major world governments.

(Hell, they even got to OpenBSD.  Roy thinks Theo is working for
Microsoft...)

--
--Tim Smith