Re: [News] Review of the Latest Ark Linux and Why Linux is Succeeding

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:58:16 -0400, Sir Michael Clayton wrote:

> **** But aside from the hardware issues, on a software level, Ark is a very
> good system.  ****
>

> What a joke. Nothing works but the spinmeister concludes that "Ark is a very
> good system."
>
> It's like the old joke - "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy
> the play?"

Big deal. You found a negative review of a Linux distro. Want us to post
all the positive ones out there. Her, I'll start you off:

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/20198

http://junauza.blogspot.com/2007/09/sabayon-gentle-gentoo.html

--
Kier