[News] Ontario Linux Fest Scheduled; Video Report from LF Collaboration Summit

Ontario Linux Fest 2008 date announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| Ontario Linux Fest will be held on Saturday, 25 October 2008, in
| Toronto. We couldn't be more excited about our plans. We expect to
| build on the success of our 2007 event (Hey! We're annual now!) with
| more presentations in more tracks, the return of our popular Hands-on
| software demo room, and all of the Birds of a Feather, dot-org pavilion,
| exhibition hall and meet-space social networking you've come to
| expect.
`----

http://onlinux.ca/2008date

A hint of what's happening at Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit (video)

,----[ Quote ]
| Guest commentator Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols of Ziff Davis Enterprise tells
| what, in his opinion, is important about the Linux Foundation Collaboration
| Summit going on right now in Austin, Texas.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/131922

Related:

Linux Market to Triple by 2012