[News] Mainstream Press and IT FUD Blog Debunk "Linux is Difficult" Myth

Ubuntu: Linux for humans

,----[ Quote ]
| If you’re looking for a computer that you can use to surf the Internet, check
| Email, chat, listen to music and watch videos, Ubuntu is for you.
`----

http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/lifeatwork/itadda/article?_EXT_5_articleId=1078882&_EXT_5_groupId=14

Lost weekend discovering the joys of eeePC

,----[ Qoute ]
| However this machine runs Xandros, a version of Linux based on Debian, Now
| I'm a Windows user and my attempts at learning Linux have been pretty feeble
| to date. But the eeePC hides it behind a nice user interface that gives you
| access to useful stuff like Firefox, OpenOffice etc.
`----

http://www.computerweekly.com/blogs/IT-FUD-blog/2008/04/lost-weekend-discovering-the-j.html

Related:

2007's most important IT lesson is spelled with an Eee

,----[ Qote ]
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10006830o-2000331777b,00.htm?new_comment