Re: wang wang wang...

____/ chrisv on Monday 07 April 2008 20:39 : \____

> 7 wrote:
>
>>Dear COLA members,
>>
>>I am having a little trouble reading this ng.
>>
>>All I can make out is this constant wanging noise.
>>
>>Moshe Goldfart: Wang wang wang! Wang wang wang, wang wang.... wang!
>>Snot:  Wang wang wang, wang wang, wang?
>>Ezekile: Wang wang wang wang. Wang wang, wang wang, wang!
>>Doofy: Wang wang wang wang.. wang wang wang wang!
>>Erick Funkenbush: Wang wang, wang wang, wang. Wang wang wang.
>>Hardon: Wang wang wang wang, wang, wang wang wang.
>>Amicus Curios: Wang wang. LOL! wang wang wang wang wang!
>
> I don't even see most of it.  I load new headers, and the majority are
> filtered.
>
> I'd guess it's some sort of fsckwit circle-jerk.

The more noise the Munchkins are making, the more uncomfortable they feel. It
means Linux is doing well. Look at extremities. Had Linux vanished, would they
be here at all?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
 04:05:01 up 19 days, 15:14,  4 users,  load average: 0.70, 1.04, 1.38