Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 00:43:37 +0100, Colin Wilson wrote:
>
>>> So says Roy Schestowitz whose Linux server at www.schestowitz.com was
>>> hacked and owned a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>> But since you appear to be the only user of the site, the odds of
>> there being a mass credit card siphoning operation occurring are nil.
>
> Nope.
>
> I wouldn't go near that site, www.schestowitz.com.
>
> It's blocked in my hosts file just in case I mistakenly click on some of
> Roy Schestowitz's SPAM and get directed there.

Hehehehe, another paranoid Windoze user. Surprised you could find a hosts
file.

Cheers.

--

"Linux is a very complete and sophisticated operating system. And there is a
lot of work being done to improve it in and of itself, particularly to make

  --Paul Maritz, senior vice-president of platforms and applications,
Microsoft

Latest Patch for MS Word  ...
http://tinyurl.com/2cpbev

How to get help at Microsoft Support ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C2SIZ5qsSQ