Re: [News] Bizarre IBM Ban

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:50:01 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <47F36F09.47A6917F@xxxxxx>,
>  Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Bizarre indeed.
>
> According to an anonymous poster on Slashdot (Roy?), this is clearly the
> work of Microsoft.  To punish IBM for fighting against OOXML, Microsoft
> told the EPA to lean on IBM.
>
> Seriously.  Someone is actually advancing that theory.

It's Slashdot, what do you expect?
Groklaw is another land of fantasy and frolics.

The only accomplishment these loony toons can lay claim to is that they, by
their absurd reactions, make real, sincere Linux advocates look like fools
by association.

Roy has been shilling his own posts on digg.com lately BTW.
He generally starts off with at least 4 or 5 diggs within seconds of
posting an article.

On another note, flatfish is getting fried by the Linux/ODF fanbois....
over on digg.com
The blind eyed ones still can't see the truth and separate the message from
Roy's motives.
It did help Roy get to most popular though, which I suppose his masters
will reward him for.

Hahaha!
This stuff is a riot!

Roy must be in heavan!