[News] Matrox Delivers New Linux SDK

Matrox Developer Products Now With Linux Software Development Kit

,----[ Quote ]
| Matrox® Video Products Group today announced that a Linux Software
| Development Kit (SDK) is now available for the Matrox DSX™ family of
| developer products. Designed to enable rapid application development, the
| Matrox DSX SDK for Linux provides a common API across the entire DSX family
| of hardware components.
`----

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=62521

Recent:

Asus launches Eee PC SDK

,----[ Quote ]
| According to the user guide (PDF link), the SDK includes the following
| components:
|
|     * Xandros Desktop Open Circulation Version 4.5
|     * QT
|     * Eclipse
|     * QT plugin for Eclipse
|     * Debian packaging wizard developed by Xandros
`----

http://eeesite.net/2008/03/asus-launches-eee-pc-sdk.html

First look: latest Google Android SDK a big improvement

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080217-first-look-latest-google-android-sdk-a-big-improvement.html