[News] A Look at the Latest AMD Catalyst Control Center Linux Edition

AMD CCC Linux Edition comparisons

,----[ Quote ]
| While finishing up the capture for a Fglrx driver install using Yamal's
| script from Mepis Lovers I noticed some changes in the new AMD Catalyst
| Control Center Linux Edition. So, before I go over the driver install,
| figured I'd go over some of the changes in the control panel.
`----

http://zerias.blogspot.com/2008/04/amd-ccc-linux-edition-comparisons.html

Recent:

Catalyst 8.4 released - quick overview

,----[ Quote ]
| Earlier to day AMD announced the release of the 8.47 driver under Catalyst
| 8.4.
|
| [...]
|
| A quick look at the screenshots also shows that the 9600 is running Control
| Panel 1.8, while the x1650 and x1900 cards are running Control Panel 1.6.
`----

http://zerias.blogspot.com/2008/04/earlier-to-day-amd-announced-release-of.html

Related:

Could AMD move open desktop Linux market?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=1427