[News] 3 GNU/Linux Distributions Released, One of OpenSolaris

EnGarde Secure Community 3.0.19 Now Available!

,----[ Quote ]
| Guardian Digital is happy to announce the release of EnGarde Secure Community
| 3.0.19 (Version 3.0, Release 19). This release includes many updated packages
| and bug fixes and some feature enhancements to the EnGarde Secure Linux
| Installer and the SELinux policy.
`----

http://www.engardelinux.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1083

14 April 2008 : Stable LiveCD & LiveUSB 0.3.6-7 are available !

,----[ Quote ]
| We are happy to announce that the new version of the officials LiveCD and
| LiveUSB are available!
`----

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/news.php

sidux-seminarix 2008-01

,----[ Quote ]
| sidux e.V. is pleased to present to you today the first version of
| sidux-seminarix here for download. This is a educational project that merges
| Seminarix with the base of sidux. Seminarix is aimed at schooling teachers as
| well as pupils with free and open software to make computer training in
| schools less costly and more effective.
`----

http://sidux.com/Article422.html

BeleniX 0.7 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| After a long gap and lots of things happening behind the scenes, we are
| pleased to announce the availability of BeleniX 0.7. This release marks a
| considerable change in the evolution of BeleniX. You can download it here.
| The Screenshots page has also been updated.
`----

http://www.genunix.org/distributions/belenix_site/?q=BeleniX_0.7

GNU tar 1.20

,----[ Quote ]
| I am pleased to announce the release of GNU tar 1.20.
`----

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2008-04/msg00009.html

Related:

Schism