[News] Debian Elects Steve McIntyre as Project Leader

Steve McIntyre elected Debian leader

,----[ Quote ]
| The Debian GNU/Linux project will be led by Steve McIntyre from April 17
| onwards after he was declared elected on Saturday US time in the 2008
| elections.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/17628/1148/

Related and recent:

Debian Linux powers science education device

,----[ Quote ]
| An education supplies company has announced a portable science education
| computer that runs embedded Debian Linux. Pasco says it designed its
| sensor-equipped Spark Science Learning System for collaborative science
| experiments by students, for example measuring cond   uctivity or tracking
| temperature changes.

Debian Linux cluster beats supercomputer in tsunami warnings

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index.php/id;1611547855