Re: Microsoft: Associate Competing Technology with Mental Deficiency, Using Newsgroups

* Matt peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut wrote:
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> Time for a name change to improve the Microsoft brand. How about "Crimes R Us"?
>> "Crimosoft" works for me.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traf-o-data

That was when Microsoft was a small fly-by-night company.

As opposed to the large one they are now.

--
As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower
others.