Re: Revenue up 68% counts as selling badly!?

JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On 2008-04-26, DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you ever get anything right?
>>
>> Roy Homer Kent 7 Ballard -  in fact, most if not all vapid Linux
>> "advocates" - refuse to respond when challenged on their silly claims.  It's
>> proof of their dishonesty and lack of character.
>
>     Well admittedly characterizing the xbox as a flop is a bit silly.

Nope.  As I said above, some Aussie retailers want to drop it entirely.
It's being outsold by Nintendo and Sony in all markets, even MS's home
turf, the US.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |