Re: [News] [Rival] Wired: Vista's Poor State Could Lead to Class Action Lawsuits

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, DFS
<nospam@xxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:27:23 -0400
<fGHPj.35647$%15.31677@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> The same goes for XBox360, which is burning down houses
>
> Would you rather have your house burned down by an XBox 360,
> or be killed by a deranged Linux developer?

Well, there you have it; these are obviously the only two
possible choices! :-)

(BTW, I don't know Hans Reiser personally, just his code,
and not all that well.  I'm not all that worried about
being viciously murdered (allegedly!) by the latter.
Also, the XBox is not the only thing that catches fire;
certain Dell laptops, which have since been recalled, can
also overheat and burst into flame.  It is unclear to me
that the OS is even relevant.)

[rest snipped]

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it cheaper to learn Linux, or to hire someone
to fix your Windows problems?