Re: Keep up the great work, Roy!

On 2008-04-26, porvoon raganan <porvoon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow. I was in no way attacking Roy. I only made a suggestion.
> I think that too many posts simply clutter-up a news group.

May I suggest you use the "filter" tools in your newsreader?

It's not difficult. I don't read Roy's posts and he quite reasonably
prefaces every one of these 'news' posts with the letters [News] making
the articles _extremely_ easy to filter.

Stop whining and roll up your sleeves.

> Again. All articles could simply be referenced in single post.

A single post that would be rejected by many news servers and quite a
few clients because of its size.

> Anyway I use both Linux and Windows and they both have their places.

Agreed. I haven't used Windows for more than a decade, other than to
help others when they run into difficulties. I don't miss it.

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power