Re: Attn: Roy

Hadron wrote:
porvoon raganan <porvoon@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hey there...

Why not just list all the news in one *single* posting ?

You are making a *lot* of posts there.  Your enthusiasm is great...

but you are really going a bit overboard with all your individual

posting.

Thanks!

We already asked for that. So we got that smug arsehole Mark Kent
posting a journal of all his posts complete with from and to lines etc
*IN ADDITION* to all of Roy's plagiarised garbage and his blatant
misrepresentations.

Ok...
well I guess it takes all of 3 seconds to add someone to the kill file list !