Re: [News] Billionaires Build Business Using Free Software

Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of half wits from
Micoshaft Corporation:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft's latest and very large acquisition was a FLOSS-based
>> company as well (how embarrassing for Microsoft).
>
> FLOSS-based, huh?  So show me where I can download all the source code for
> all of their products (whichever company it is you're blabbing about)?

Doofy the dumb asp as ever.

Only if they are distributing are they required to make public
their source code.

That is one of the commercial advantages of GPL'd code.