Re: Why is Roy Afraid of Microsoft?

On 2008-04-22, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On 2008-04-20, Borked Pseudo Mailed <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Why is Roy Afraid?
>
> Who is "Roy"? You make him sound like a God.
>

>> Bill is a megalomaniac.
>
> Bill? Is he Roy's friend?
>

>> He's like Pinky, he wants to rule the world and prevent those of
>> us with different ideas from going about our business. He wants
>
> Huh? What ARE you talking about?

Don't be dense.

Bill has been daydreaming about "owning" computing since the 70's
and has been very public and open about it.

>> to destroy useful technology companies, limit choice and destroy
>> the general quality level of software.
>
> What?
>

>> Roy is afraid of Microsoft because Microsoft is intent on making
>> it impossible for Roy to avoid Microsoft if that is his wish.
>>
>> Just a guess...
>
> Just a sign for you to up your meds IMO.

    My grip on reality and logic is just fine.

    You fools are the ones that make claims contrary to Bill's
own claims, a long criminal history of Bill & Microsoft, and
multiple DOJ and EU actions.

--
     If you think that an 80G disk can hold HUNDRENDS of           |||
hours of DV video then you obviously haven't used iMovie either.  / | \