Re: Is DFS (Doofus) a paid shill?

On 2008-04-21, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> How can you possibly come to this conclusion, yet find tha Roy Schestowitz
> is not paid?

Easy. Roy is posting positive material about linux in a linux group, as
well as negative material about the largest (anti-linux) criminal
enterprise in human history in the same group.

As I said before, if he _is_ getting paid to do that, more power to
him. But I can't imagine anybody on earth who would bother with it.

Being paid to post anti-linux material in a pro-linux group, now.
That's something a certain crooked, monopolist, anti-free enterprise
criminal activity has been caught doing more than once already against
those they viewed as threats. It's not hard to imagine them continuing
what they already know how to do. (They certainly know nothing about
developing software.)

> What's worse, more than 50% of Roy's posts have nothing to do with Linux.

Not mentioning linux by name isn't the same as "not about" linux. Even
removing that from the equation, "more than 50%" having "nothing to do
with linux" is an exaggeration at best. Some (me) might prefer to label
that a lie.

--
Microsoft: The company that made instant messaging dangerous.