Re: NEWHAM scraps MS MOU ..

____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 20 April 2008 13:43 : \____

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/18/microsoft-flagship-flounders

> "We have a copy of that Capgemini study, and the one we have totally
> contradicts what's being claimed,"
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3397021
>
> "Computer Weekly reports that this team is carrying out an audit of
> Newham's IT systems with the objective of showing that Newham's TCO
> using Microsoft software will be lower than if it goes open source.
> The exercise is being funded by Microsoft"
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/10/29/ms_moves_to_counter_open/

Richard Steele and the 'gang' appear to be behind this scandal. Microsoft is
still playing dirty and it has its UK 'troopers'.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
 00:05:02 up 5 days, 22:17,  3 users,  load average: 1.74, 1.90, 1.75