Re: [News] [Rival] Death of Microsoft Windows and a Vista Marketing Trick

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft to Users: We're Giving Up on Windows

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

This rather puts the kibosh on the familiar OS loved and understood by
millions, since now millions are going to have to wrap their little heads
round something completely unfamiliar.

Which, we are constantly being told, they are unable and unwilling to do
when it comes to a non-MS OS.

So, what's the incentive for them to do this when it's MS that asks them to
do so?

Customer loyalty? LOL.