Re: [News] 7 New Linux Phones Unveiled

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 12:39:02 -0500, Rick wrote:

> Sure. Sure... call something that is under heavy development, and whose
> release target is developers and tech savvy early adopters a dud. And try
> to not look like a jerk.

Mookie is a piker....
It will come and go and virtually nobody will even notice.

Just like all those Linux based iPod killers we heard about in the past.

>> Why are they so frightened of Microsoft?
>
> Why are you so afraid of Linux systems?

I'm not.

> Why are you so afraid of Roy?

Afraid of Schestowitz?
You're kidding right?

Schestowitz is like a lab rat for me.
Pure entertainment factor and very little value.

Watching him make an ass of himself is quite entertaining.
Much better than anything on the toob.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: