Re: Crossposting/Flatfish

* bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:

> For my own part, I am simply going to be far more diligent in removing x-posts
> on any topic to which I reply in cola.  I am merely suggesting that some of
> you good people might like to consider doing the same, and starve our old
> friend of the attention which he so obviously craves.
>
> As far as I am concerned, if he wants to cross-post, I can't stop him.
> However, if no replies to those cross-posts appear on other groups, other than
> those coming from his fellow trolls, then imo he/they are very convincingly
> shown to be what they are.
>
> Do me a favour, and at least think about it?:-)

Oh, I'm sure we do think about it, some of the time.  It's difficult to
remember just how often the flatfish uses this gambit.  That old warning
on slrn just comes up so often these days, sometimes the eyes just slide
right by it.

--
  I distinctly remember forgetting that. -Clara Barton