Re: [News] [Rival] CIO Advice: Proprietary Sofwtare (Windows) Stinks

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

I hope they do kill windows and I hope they do markey midori... It would be
another typical nail in the msft coffin... Imagine the millions of lemmings
that would cry about having to "yet again" upgrade to a new platform and
this time 'round with midori it would me a COMPLETE upgrade....

Yeah... I can see the sweaty hordes of lemmings, enmass, on the redmond
campus, buring everything in sight...

As for Yahoo!.... Oh PLEASE... buy the damn thing already! I mean, 90
BILLION in the toilet, just ISN'T enough!

As loose as Blamer plays... I'm surprised he hasn't just handed over a BLANK
CHECK to Yahoo! management...

What a dork...

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)