Re: [News] Beautiful New Effects in Compiz (GNU/Linux and PC-BSD Only)

Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb.
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

> On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 19:59:26 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> New Compiz Shatter Effect!
>

> Wow....
> That's sure going to improve productivity (NOT)!
>
> Have they fixed all the freezing problems Compiz has with ATI cards yet?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Unfortunately for you, the practice is that it does improve
productivity!!!!!

At work, I can answer most questions before the punter can
even think about asking them!!

The speed of Linux combined with translucent cube windows
and with 8 of these desktops running simultaneously doing
work and information processing is as fast as cut and paste.

Cut over to a WINDUMMY PC, and you may as well make your
cup of tea while I find stuff.

WINDUMMY OSen is crrraaapppp!