Re: [News] Radio New Zealand Does Ogg (Because of Stallman)

> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 13 August 2008 11:55 : \____

>>> http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/saturday
>>
>> Well done the Kiwis!

Actually it's well done Stallman, as he insists that his interviews are
made available in Free formats and licenses.

> If it was the BBC, they would DRM it and make some spyware available
> for Win32 in order to play it.

I'm sure they'd like to, but again Stallman says otherwise:

[quote]
It's not the Gates, it's the bars
By Richard Stallman

You can copy and redistribute this article under the Creative Commons
Attribution Noderivs 3.0 license.
[/quote]

K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 01:37:49 up 236 days, 22:13,  4 users,  load average: 2.13, 1.68, 1.31