Re: [News] US Schools Rip Windows Apart and Move to GNU/Linux

On 2008-08-11, bbgruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> The kids are all right with Linux
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Apparently my sonâ??s school spent the summer ripping out the old PC system
>> | and replacing it with a centralized Linux server and terminals.
>> |
>> | Now hereâ??s the real shocking part.
>> |
>> | No one noticed. Thereâ??s not even a mention of it on the school Web site.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=2769
>
> AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
>
> Now I see what's going on!
>
> Somebody is making money - installing Linux in schools!
>
> In Georgia....
>
> .... North Atlanta!
>

> It's *DFS* !!!!

/NOBODY/ will buy that DuFuS is doing it, although I'll admit he might
have the motivation (he can't keep "coding" Excel sheets forever, you
know). He can't seem to install his own linux successfully. In fact,
he's become so bitter because of it that he hunts down every possible
version of complaint he possibly can, even from a decade ago, even from
distros that no longer exist.

He's either very brilliant at making himself appear stupid, or he's
stupid. I'm not buying the former. Nobody can pretend to be that obtuse
that long without slipping up every now and then.

--
Are you scared of speed? Then try Windows.