[News] 3 More GNU/Linux Distributions Released: ELive, B2D, GNUstep

The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of a much improved development
version of Elive

,----[ Quote ]
| This version includes (finally!) the new Installer, rewritten almost
| entirely, with better and more user friendly features. It allows the user to
| install a recent version of Elive on the computer (warning: upgrade mode of
| installer not implemented yet)
`----

http://www.elivecd.org/Main/News/elive-development-1.8.2-released

B2D (GNU/Linux) 20080808 @

http://b2d.tnc.edu.tw/

GNUstep 1.9 @

http://io.debian.net/~tar/gnustep/

Also a BSD:

m0n0wall 1.234 (BSD) @

http://m0n0.ch/wall/

1.234 released

,----[ Quote ]
| I've decided to create one more release in the 1.2x stable branch to
| add source port randomization (for both NAT and the DNS forwarder).
| This is a recommended upgrade for all 1.2x users, no matter whether
| you're running a DNS server behind m0n0wall with NAT or not.
`----

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=348/40

Recent:

ELive

,----[ Quote ]
| I saw the distrowatch announcement on the ELive beta, so I figured I would
| give it a try. On a very low end system with an old intel card, this thing is
| fast and definitely has a wow factor. I recommend anyone with a spare blank
| cd check it out. Enlightenment used to be the king of window managers, it
| could be again if they keep this up.
`----

http://www.sharms.org/blog/?p=169

Related:

m0n0wall, an Open Source Lightweight Firewall

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/columns/article.php/3724276