Re: Roy Schestowitz Doesn't Even Understand The Implications of the GPL

On Aug 30, 2:36 pm, Jean-David Beyer <jeandav...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Richard Stallman has long traded on some vague association with MIT
> >> even though he has no degrees from MIT nor is he a faculty or staff member
> >> there.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman

I would not compare Richard Stallman with Roy, that's for sure, after
reading the Wiki entry on the former:  "[Stallman] - His doctoral
pursuits in physics became a casualty of this calling; however,
Stallman has since been awarded six honorary doctorates and two
honorary professorships.(see list below)"

The only honorary degrees that Roy and Nesumo of this group have
gotten would be a self-appointed Publisher's Sweepstakes-type mass
spammer award.   They are perpetual students because nobody in the
real world wants to hire them.

BTW since installing Linux DSL distro I have yet to turn on that
machine--I'm too busy coding with the real deal--Windows.  Who has
time to learn an entirely new OS?  You might as well learn Chinese or
a useful foreign language with that much time on your hands.

RL