Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft is a Financial Fraud (Like Enron), Says Top Microsofter!

Ezekiel wrote:
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickREMOVETHISSPAMTRAP@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5JSdnWNq-pNfEyvVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ezekiel wrote:
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickREMOVETHISSPAMTRAP@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:NNqdnRkoRPwwRC7VnZ2dnUVZ8uSdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Microfraud?

,----[ Quote ]
| THE ALLEGATIONS WERE shocking: For years, Microsoft has systematically | distorted its profit figures in an effort to consistently beat Wall Street | expectations and keep its stock price steadily rising. The false reports | would violate SEC regulations, and amount to outright fraud.
Well, I would piss my pants laughing if Sweater n Sweaty went down bit time for fraud. Can't see it happening though. Legal or not, I'm sure their tracks are well and truly covered.
Ya think. Since this happened back in 1995 (that's 13 years ago) if there was any truth to these allegations then it probably would have come out by now.

Are you as stupid as Roy and think that he was paid $4 million to "keep his mouth shut" (after he filed the fraud allegations) or was he paid $4 million for wrongful termination?

My money says the former.

The former being - "Are you as stupid as Roy and think that he was paid $4 million to "keep his mouth shut" (after he filed the fraud allegations)"

Most people would keep their mouths shut for $4M and not having their kneecaps broken.