[News] New Release of TWiki, New Open Source Protal

Open Source TWiki.org Project Now Powered by Sun Microsystems

,----[ Quote ]
| TWIKI.NET, the leading provider of open source enterprise collaboration
| solutions, announced a new release of open source TWiki.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/open-source-twikiorg-project-now/story.aspx?guid=%7B0D5992B7-7FF2-4BA4-A35A-D9B9621EFA81%7D&dist=hppr

BUSINESS901 LAUNCHES NEW OPEN SOURCE WEBSITE - NONPROFIT MARKETING PLAN

,----[ Quote ]
| Why a new website Dager was asked; “Our Nonprofit Blog,
| FundingYourNonprofit.com could not be made specific enough. We than developed
| a Marketing Plan Site but ultimately it did not serve the purpose we were
| after... We also realized we could not maintain another blog and put enough
| fresh content on it. As a result, we created an open source platform, so that
| we could participate in the conversations and add information when necessary
| but so could everyone else. It will be an independent site and one that
| organizations and people can use as a resource. ”
`----

http://pr-canada.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41953&Itemid=34

Recent:

New wiki measures open source license use

,----[ Quote ]
| Creative Commons Australia has developed a global case studies wiki to
| quantify the varied impacts of open source and open content licensing
| arrangements.
`----

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/82526,new-wiki-measures-open-source-license-use.aspx

Tourism Wikis: The World According to the Crowd

,----[ Quote ]