[News] Spread Fedora GNU/Linux Web Site Launched

Migration to Fedora

,----[ Quote ]
| Every time when user wants to try something different, many unanswered
| questions raised. Is is good? Why should I migrate, I am satisfied from my
| operating system now. Could I lose data on my computer? Is it possible just
| to see that thing and if I like it I would give it a try?
|
| Yes, now it is possible. Take a virtual migration tour with screenshots in
| just a few clicks. Do not try anything until you liked it! When you are
| completely sure about that, then you would migrate on real.
`----

http://spreadfedora.org/sf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=40

Like Spread Firefox, but Spread Fedora instead.

Recent:

How Can We Harness the Firefox Effect?

,----[ Quote ]
| Three things are striking about the recent launch of Firefox 3. First, the
| unanimity about the quality of the code: practically everyone thinks it's
| better in practically every respect. Secondly, the way in which the
| mainstream media covered its launch: it was treated as a normal, important
| tech story – gone are the days of supercilious anecdotes about those wacky,
| sandal-wearing free software anoraks. And finally – and perhaps most
| importantly - the scale and intensity of participation by the millions of
| people who have downloaded the software in the last week.
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/how-can-we-harness-firefox-effect

Guiness World Record Certificate in your name - Firefox 3

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2008/06/guiness-world-record-certificate-in.html