Re: [Old] Microsoft is a Financial Fraud (Like Enron), Says Top Microsofter!

On Aug 26, 6:50 pm, Jerry McBride <jmcbr...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> http://web.archive.org/web/20070308032343rn_2/www.seattleweekly.com/1...
>
> Four million???? That's all??? Hell... I would have waited for Four Billion!!!

The catch is that if the next administration starts investigating, and
he gives information
he word forfeit the award.  On the other hand, if he refuses to
cooperate with federal
investigators, he risks jail for obstruction of justice.  Even if he
doesn't go to jail, the DOJ,
the FBI, or the SEC could freeze his assets, making it impossible to
get to ANY of his funds.

With the Bush Administration being so friendly with Microsoft, he has
nothing to worry about, but a democrat administration might be less
"forgiving".