[News] Ten Ways in Which GNU/Linux Beats Windows

10 fundamental differences between Linux and Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| I have been around the Linux community for more than 10 years now. From the
| very beginning, I have known that there are basic differences between Linux
| and Windows that will always set them apart. This is not, in the least, to
| say one is better than the other. It’s just to say that they are
| fundamentally different. Many people, looking from the view of one operating
| system or the other, don’t quite get the differences between these two
| powerhouses. So I decided it might serve the public well to list 10 of the
| primary differences between Linux and Windows.
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=406

Related:

Bah, **** this I'm going into Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| An unusually "personal" post this one and it's as short as it is
| unprofessional. It came about while I was writing my review of the
| Relisys 32" LCD HD TV as Windows frustrated me sufficiently that I
| had to go into Ubuntu to get the job done.
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/bah____this_im_going_into_ubuntu

Things I can do in Linux that I can't do on Windows.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://dmartin.org/weblog/things-i-can-do-in-linux-that-i-cant-do-on-windows