[News] Syncsort Backup Express and Dirk Dashing Ported to GNU/Linux

Syncsort Backup Express Introduces Linux Support to its Advanced Recovery Data
Protection and Disaster Recovery Solutions

,----[ Quote ]
| Syncsort's Backup Express now offers unprecedented data protection, disaster
| recovery and business continuity capabilities for Linux, as well as for
| Windows, Solaris and heterogeneous networks.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/syncsort-backup-express-introduces-linux/story.aspx?guid=%7BD2067F65-2468-44F6-A4A9-83A2DA86B702%7D&dist=hppr

Games : Dirk Dashing v1.1 released!

,----[ Quote ]
| Some of the new features they have developed for the upcoming Dirk Dashing 2
| have been ported back into the original game.
`----

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2474

A lot of games and applications are being ported to GNU/Linux these days. They
must be seeing Vista to realise what's coming.

Recent:

Memopal: Online Backup in Public Beta for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The public beta version of Memopal for Linux is now downloadable. This launch
| was timed to almost immediately follow the release of the MAC version. As
| such, it is part of a  wider strategy, the goal of which is to make Online
| Backup available to as many operating systems as possible.
`----

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/memopal-online-backup-in-public-beta-for-linux,511842.shtml

Voxeo Announces Prophecy 9 with New SIP APIs, Support for MAC OS X and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| 9. Linux support - in addition to Prophecy's previous support for Windows,
| Prophecy 9 runs on any Intel-based Centos 5 or RedHat Enterprise Linux 5
| system, a feature highly desired by enterprises and service providers as they
| increasingly deploy Linux server solutions.

Launchy for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Launchy is a clever replacement for program menus that searches for the
| program you want as you type the name.
|
| We already think very highly of the Windows version and now there is a
| version for Linu
`----

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/computeractive/downloads/2223693/launchy-linux
http://tinyurl.com/5sqosn

Deadline 3.0 Now Shipping

,----[ Quote ]
| In addition to support for Windows, the latest version of Deadline now runs
| on Linux and Mac OSX platforms-one of the most in-demand requests from its
| growing roster of customers.
`----

http://siggraphnews.digitalmedianet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=48

LogMeIn Launches Mobile Plug-in for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://press-releases.techwhack.com/23127-logmein