Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Resorts to Comedy for Selling Junk Software

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=operating_systems&articleId=9113138&taxonomyId=89&intsrc=kc_top

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/135166.asp?source=rss

http://cajunboyinthecity.blogspot.com/2008/03/microsoft-apparently-hopes-that-jackass.html

> Feeling Dumb? Microsoft Says MSN Can Help
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Google's informal code of conduct is 'Don't Be Evil,' a reflection of
> | its commitment to not exploiting its users. But a new Microsoft ad
> | campaign is sending an altogether different message: 'Don't Be Dumb.'
> `----
>
> http://www.crn.com/software/206905139
>

> Related:
>
> WhatsWrongWithU
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The site is targetted to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Korea, with an
> | abrasive attempt at in your face attitude. However, one has to
> | wonder if the whole thing will come off as more than a little insulting.
> `----
>
> http://www.armchairempire.com/News/?p=187

This is really an odd statement.. "Microsoft Resorts to Comedy for Selling
Junk Software"... I ALLWAYS thought they were joking around...

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)