Re: Roy Schestowitz...The Idiot Who Can't Tell Time.....

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:50:21 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:44:10 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:18:47 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>>
>>> 10+ years in college and you still haven't figured out how to set your
>>> date and time?
>>>
>>> Oh, I know you have, you're just using a very old trolling technique
>>> to keep your posts at the top of the group...
>>
>> The time error is small. Your whining just makes you look like an
>> idiot.
>
> 45 minutes to an hour (depending as it seems to change) is not
> small...... You are the only idiot around here.

In the case of usenet an hour is totally insignificant. As Roy tends
to post new articles it hardly matters at all. I apologize for saying
you look like an idiot. You clearly are one.

>>> Now, why not run along like a good girl and set your clock correctly
>>> because everyone is on to your little scam.
>>
>> Any scam is purely in your imagination.
>
> You obviously know nothing about Schestowitz. I suggest a couple of
> hours spent with Google.

I read very few of his posts. In the main they do seem to be on
charter for this ng based on the subject lines. Your posts in the main
are off charter for this ng and you frequently cross post your
followups to several other newsgroups clearly hoping to start flame
wars.

> Cut into your kernel compile time if you have to, it's worth it.

Funny you should bring that up. I haven't needed to compile a kernel
for many years. I recently increased the ram on my home PC to 6GB.
The kernel was configured for up to 4GB. I downloaded the kernel
source code, made the trivial config change. The make installed the
new kernel and all I had to do was reboot. Windows I believe cannot
even use 4GB if you should have it.