Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

____/ Phil Da Lick! on Thursday 21 August 2008 07:46 : \____

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Who-Freezes-The-System-Firefox-or-ext3-86242.shtml

>> Poor Phil....
>>
>> At least Linonut discusses things.
>>

> What's to discuss? My Fedora installation works fine. There may by
> others out there that don't but I'm sure there are also a lot of others
> that do.

The Munchkins don't even spew based on own experience. They just find
some /incidents/ -- one or a few among many in a population of tens or
hundreds of millions.  Need we go to Windows /support/ sites and copy from
there examples of Windows problems?

Incidents are cheap. They are a dime a dozen. When one in two PCs is a zombie,
that's no technical incident. It's espionage.

All my Linuxes work great, thank you.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Avoid missing ball for higher score"