Re: [News] Linux Magazine Starring Mark Kent of C.O.L.A.

After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> What Are They Using?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I was celebrating Leap Day (February 29) at a London pub with Mark
>> Antony
>> | Kent, Head of Technology Strategy at British Telecom, hoping also to
>> pump his
>> | brain for insights to follow up on a contentious FCC hearing at Harvard
>> | earlier that week-one convened to visit issues around Comcast's valving
>> of
>> | BitTorrent traffic. Mark is both a telecom and Internet veteran of long
>> | standing, and he's full of exciting ideas about how to work around the
>> | congestion issues that got Comcast into so much trouble.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/what-are-they-using
>
> It's kinda neat that he was mentioned but the article doesn't really say
> anything other than list all the gadgets that he talked about. Okay... so he
> has a bluetooth keyboard and some old cell phones. I was hoping to read
> "some of that visionary shit" like how the desktop is dead because the PS3
> running Linux is taking over.

What happens in COLA, stays in COLA.

   <grin>

--
Farewell we call to hearth and hall!
Though wind may blow and rain may fall,

	To Rivendell, where Elves yet dwell
	In glades beneath the misty fell,
	Through moor and waste we ride in haste,
	And whither then we cannot tell.

With foes ahead, behind us dread,
Beneath the sky shall be our bed,
Until at last our toil be passed,