Re: Nine in ten nessuno posts are about Microsoft and not about Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> I've been using the MS ergonomic keyboards since they first came out. I
> think the "quality thing" comes into play again. The early MS-ergo
> keyboards were really damn nice. Solid, good key action and well built. But
> they weren't cheap either. I think I paid about $89 for my first one. I
> don't think there's much of a market for $89 keyboards anymore. Companies
> make more money selling higher quantities of $29 keyboards. It's another
> case of cheap+disposable over quality.

Give me mold-injection lettering over sprayed-on lettering!

The MS 4000 keyboard is odd, because it seems to be of very good quality in
other ways.

--
Hello, GORRY-O!!  I'm a GENIUS from HARVARD!!