[News] New Episode of Leading GNU/Linux Show

Linux Outlaws 68 - The Episode of the Beast

,----[ Quote ]
| This week: The FSF sues Cisco, teacher says Free Software doesn’t exist, Fab
| reviews CrunchBang Linux and the Linux Defenders defend Linux.
|
| If you have any feedback on the show, please leave it in the forums — thread
| for this episode.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/68

Recent:

Best Linux/FOSS Podcasts of 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Outlaws has quickly become one of my favorite podcasts. With an aim
| to misbehave, hosts Fabian Scherschel and Dan Lynch launched the show barely
| a year ago. It has continuously been updated once a week ever since.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/12/best-linuxfoss-podcasts-of-2008.html

LB - Episode 32 - Python Extravaganza by Linux Basement

http://www.linuxbasement.com/content/lb-episode-32-python-extravaganza-linux-basement

Open Sources Episode 3: Why does technology hate us?

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode we cover all kinds of open source content and talk a bit too
| long as this sucker winds up around 25 minutes. There are some good bits in
| here provided you can sit through it all.
`----

http://www.opensources.com/2008/11/25/open-sources-episode-3/#comment-27

Episode 8 - "xVM Ops Center" Has Been Released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.thesourceshow.org/node/129